Founder / Co-owner
Measures success by making positive impacts in the outdoor recreation industry to help improve the life of its community.
- 6 years of service in the Army National Guard as a UH-60 Black Hawk mechanic.
- 10 years of retail and customer service experience.
- 3½ years of ongoing study in outdoor product design and development while minoring in entrepreneurship.
Action sports enthusiast and snowboard fanatic. Tate focuses on helping others enjoy the sport as much as he does by setting people up with properly fitted rental equipment, along with fixing customers’ broken boards or bindings.
- 5 years of sales experience.
- 6 years of experience in the industry as a ski and snowboard technician.
Software Development and Networking specialist with more than 20 years on the mountain. Sampson has managed networks ranging from international travel companies to 5-10 employee local businesses.
- 10 years professional network management.
- 7 years experience as a full-stack developer.
- 3 years experience building custom skis and snowboards with a homemade ski press and CNC; using a self designed layup process.
- 20+ years without missing a snowboard season.